GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Privacy of personal Data
We wish to inform you that Borgognoni spa will process your personal data as a Data Controller, in full compliance with GDPR 679/2016 concerning the protection of personal data.
Data Controller and Data Processor
In relation to your personal data, you can exercise all rights provided for in Articles 13 (data collected from the data subject) and 14 (data not collected from the data subject) of GDPR 679/2016, such as, for example, the changing, deletion, correction, and anything else provided for by the standard by directly contacting the Data Controller: Borgognoni spa via del Bufalo 126 -00198 Rome Italy.
The Hotel collects data both independently (when booking online from its website and when guests check in) or through External Data Processors (hotel booking portals and travel agencies): these are the means that triggers our Data Processing as the Data Controller.
The legal basis for data processing is the consent of the data subject, which is requested each time and not related to the conferment obtained during the online booking and registration at the hotel.
External Data Processors.
We list below the technical partners whose correspondence:
Blastness srl, VAT/Tax Identification Number: 01195440118, ENROLLED IN THE ECONOMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE INDEX OF MILAN 2107189, Registered Office: Galleria del Corso, 2 – 20122 Milan, Italy.
Processing of personal data and related purposes.
Each section described below allows the collection of data for the specific purpose. Failure to complete the fields marked as mandatory (marked with an asterisk) will correspond to a failed conferment of consent, thus preventing the processing of data and, therefore, we will not be able to provide the service requested
Your personal data, subject to the provision of multiple hospitality services at our structures will be collected by Borgognoni spa and its technical partners. The data will be recorded and processed on paper and/or with the aid of electronic means and can be stored in special databases. The data will not be used for other purposes, except those required by the current Public Security legislation.
- 'Booking' page - the profile of users who ask for information through the 'Booking' page will be used by Borgognoni spa exclusively for hotel hospitality operations carried out by Hotel dei Borgognoni;
- 'Contacts' page - the profile of users who ask for information through the 'Contacts' page will be used by Borgognoni spa for communications regarding the individual request received by Hotel dei Borgognoni;
- 'Mailing list' (newsletter) - the profile of users who subscribe to the 'Newsletter' will be used by Borgognoni spa for periodic informative and advertising communication related to Hotel dei Borgognoni;
Cookies are used on our website to give users a better browsing service and experience.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from the websites to the terminal of the party concerned (usually the browser), where they are stored before being referred back to the website upon the same user's next visit. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses or capture email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user's web browser.
What cookies do we use?
Technical session cookies
The cookies used on the websites http://www.hotelborgognoni.com and https://www.blastnessbooking.com/ are used for computer technology authentication or to monitor sessions, and to store specific technical information regarding the users that access the server of Blastness, the website maintenance and hotel booking service provider.
For maximum transparency, below we provide a number of technical cookies and specific cases of activity on the website:
- Cookies implanted in the user/contracting party's terminal directly (that will not be used for other purposes) such as session cookies used for on-line booking on the website, authentication or customisation cookies (for example, the choice of the browsing language); these cookies remain active only for the duration of the session.
- Cookies used to statistically analyse accesses/site visits (the so-called "analytic" cookies) that are exclusively used for statistical purposes (not for profiling or marketing) and to collect aggregate information without the possibility of tracing back to the identification of the individual user. In these cases, since current legislation requires that, when using analytic cookies, the user is given clear and adequate instructions to easily oppose implementation of such (including any mechanisms to make the cookies anonymous), we give instructions on how to disabled installed cookies below. The duration of analytic technical cookies is 30 minutes.
Third-party cookies are code parts set by a website different than the website you are currently browsing.
This involves the transmission of cookies from third parties. Management of information collected from “third parties” is goverend by the relative information notices to which we ask you to refer. For greater transparency and for convenience, we provide the information on the types of cookies used by third party service providers, purposes, retention period and the third parties who retain and access the information on our websites:
Cookie name Function/Purpose Expiry
Google Analytics https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=it
Google Analytics is a Google analysis tool that helps website and app owners understand how visitors interact with the contents of their website (pages visited, browsing time, etc.) by providing useful statistics designed to optimise and improve the browsing of the website without identifying the browser
_utma 2 years
_utmt 10 minutes
_utmb 30 minutes
_utmc until the session is closed
_utmz 6 months
_utmv 2 years
Google Adwords https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=it
Favours the research on Google services offered by the hotel without collecting or monitoring information capable of personally identifying a user 30 days.
How to modify settings on the cookies
Most browsers allow to clear cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Therefore, to remove cookies we encourage you to follow the instructions on the pages of the various browsers:
Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
What happens if the cookies are disabled?
Nevertheless, if you block or erase cookies, it may not be possible to reset previously specified preferences or customized settings, and our capacity to customize the user experience will be limited.
Rights pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of GDPR 679/2016.
The data subject can consciously monitor and manage the data flow and, in particular, exercise the following rights:
- (i) the right to access data,
- (ii) the right to ask for the correction, deletion, or the limitation of the processing,
- (iii) the right to oppose to processing,
- (iv) the right to the portability of the data,
- (v) the right to revoke the consent to processing, at any time, and
- (vi) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities.
You can exercise all rights provided for in Articles 13 (data collected from the data subject) and 14 (data not collected from the data subject) of GDPR 679/2016, by directly contacting the data controller referred to in the section Data Controller and Data Processor.
Sojern Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
Hotel dei Borgognoni works with third parties to track your activity on our website, as well as to serve you with relevant advertisements from Hotel dei Borgognoni and other advertisers on unrelated websites.
These advertising services use pixel tags (aka; web beacons), cookies and other tracking technologies to collect and store non-personal information about your visit to our website. Should you visit our website using your mobile device, an advertising service may also collect your device’s unique identifier, or location, and attempt to synchronize your mobile website visit with other website visits.
Please note that by opting out, you will continue to see ads, but they may not be as relevant based on your travel interests.
RocketLawyer (Free initial policy creation with an option to add low-cost legal assistance.)